Tuesday 14 July 2009

epitaphs



'Enjoy!! Any day above ground is a good day' inez


Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory. Albert Schweitzer (1875 - 1965) louise



Having always had a strong psychic sense and aware of there being so much more 'outside' of this life and beyond, my family know that as I am not afraid and in effect can't wait, on my stone I will have the words: "....dying to get there." I've sent that into the BBC "Quote unquote".And funnily enough I make the world's first ceramic photograph; the use for which, amongst many others, is on gravestone memorials. Julian

"I had strings but now Im free There are no strings on me" Preferably the last two lines of the song from Disneys Pinnochio recorded on one of those gadgets found in greetings cards which are activated when the card is opened, only mine will be light sensitive and attached to my plastic head stone. It will startle people as they pass by but draw attention to my demise. In a short time the elements will start to affect its operation and distort the sound in a creepy yet humerous way, heard in the quiet of night as a fox trots on by. One day it will stop and no one will give it a second thought, except maybe the fox. Kind regards Julie Ball